Foolproof Fabric Dyeing
900 Color Recipes, Step-by-Step Instructions
- A new release of the classic Fabric Dyer's Dictionary!
- Lays flat on mproved ring binding.
- Use these "recipes" to mix any colors imaginable.
- Over 900 colors with color formulas and swatches.
- Make rainbows, subtle gradations, and unique patterns using common brands of dye.
- Use hand-dyed fabric for any project from quiltmaking to wearables to fiber art.
- Specialty techniques to turn dyeing into an art form: pouring, ombre, twisting, layering, dry dyes, rolling, pleating, and painting.
Ask for it at your favorite quilt store, or contact C&T Publishing.